Bankruptcy 341 Meeting of Creditors – What will the Trustee Ask?
Attorney Charles E. Longtine posted a useful article on the Colorado Consumer Bankruptcy Association’s blog about commonly asked questions at the 341 Meeting of Creditors.
The first few questions he lists are:
- Have you previously filed bankruptcy? If so when?
- Why are you filing bankruptcy?
- Did you review the bankruptcy petition? Is the information correct?
- Are there any corrections that need to be made?
- Did you list all income, assets, and debts?
The questions pertain to both Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. To see the rest of the list and some other useful information, see the original post here.