Estate Planning, Bankruptcy & Tax Resolution Attorney in Louisville, Colorado
With over 10 years of estate planning experience and hundreds of successfully concluded bankruptcy cases, The Law Office of Clark Daniel Dray is prepared to provide you with the expert level of care which you deserve.
What Louisville Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, and Tax Resolution Are Clients Are Saying About Us
Louisville, Colorado Bankruptcy Lawyer
The biggest mistake most people make in dealing with their debt is waiting too long to talk to someone about it. There are plenty of reasons for this:
- It’s too early. It’s never too early. You don’t need to have missed a single payment before you seek help.
- It’s too late. It doesn’t matter if you’ve already been sued and they’re already garnishing your wages. Bankruptcy can stop that.
- Lawyers are mean/scary. Partially true. Some lawyers are monsters. I’m not. Check out my reviews.
- I’m embarrassed. First, I’ve been doing this for a while so I’ve seen plenty of weird situations. You’re not going to shock me. Second, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Bankruptcy exists to solve problems regardless of whether they arose due to your mistake or circumstances beyond your control.
- I can’t afford a lawyer. The initial consultation is free. You can make your payments in installments as we prep your case. You’ll generally stop paying creditors as soon as you’ve decided to file, and that’s a good way to get your fees paid.
- Maybe Great Aunt Ester will die and leave me all of her money and I can just pay off what I owe. I met with Great Aunt Ester last week and I have bad news for you. She wrote you out of the will because she didn’t want all that money going to your creditors. Tough break.
- I don’t want to lose my house or car. You don’t automatically give up all of your stuff when you file bankruptcy, or no one would want to file. We’ll talk about how to keep your things safe, including your house and your car.
- I don’t want to wreck my credit forever. Bankruptcy is often the quickest way to rebuild your credit because it wipes out your debts quickly and efficiently. Your credit will recover about 100 points in the first year after a bankruptcy, and you can buy a home in as soon as two years.
- Maybe I’ll be able to dodge them. Maybe, but even if they don’t track you down and garnish your wages or clean out your bank account, why suffer with a bad credit score for years and years?
- I don’t want to be pressured into doing anything. The initial consult is low key. No hard sell, no guilt trip, just an opportunity to talk to an experienced and unbiased bankruptcy attorney in a relaxed environment.
For Your Free Bankruptcy Consultation, Call (303) 953-4007
Louisville Estate Planning Attorney
Clark began his legal career in the Planned Giving Department of the Ohio State University, working to make sure that charitable gifts to the school were successfully completed. He saw firsthand how bad drafting, poor planning, and excessive complexity in estate planning documents stood in the way of accomplishing the goals of the person making the gift.
This experience has had direct impact in the way that Clark approaches estate planning. He plans and drafts with a clear focus on making sure that your intent is carried out in the most efficient way possible, minimizing the burden on the person entrusted with carrying out your wishes. This may be accomplished by using a more appropriate tool for the job (why create a trust if a will works?), by taking advantage of the latest changes in the law (beneficiary deeds are an interesting new tool for conveying real estate), or by helping you avoid common mistakes (such as P.O.D. accounts and quitclaim deeds).
The initial consultation for the preparation of a new estate plan is free. We’ll talk about your goals and brainstorm strategies for accomplishing them. We’ll talk about the different tools available to you such as wills, trusts, the financial power of attorney, medical power of attorney, advance directive, etc. so that you can make an informed decision about what feels lie the best fit. We’ll give you an estimate of fees once we’ve come up with a plan and give you a chance to think it over. Once your questions have been answered we’ll get to work drafting a suite of documents which make your wishes clear and provide for your loved ones as you see fit.
Call (303) 953-4007 to schedule your Estate Planning Consultation
Louisville Tax Resolution Lawyer
If you owe back taxes, there are a number of tools to resolve the problem including penalty abatement, Currently Not Collectible status, Offers in Compromise, and Installment Agreements. Louisville Tax Resolution attorney Clark Dray will combine the IRS’ tax debt resolution programs with your options for relief under the Bankruptcy Code to negotiate the best possible resolution for your tax debt problem. Don’t put it off any longer because fees and interest grow quickly, Call the Law Office of Clark Daniel Dray now to schedule your free consultation.
Serving Louisville, Boulder, Longmont, Lafayette, Westminster, Erie, and the surrounding area.